Friday, September 10, 2010

Super powers / Assignment 1

                                                        
Out of the hundreds of super powers there already is and never mind the thousands that you can make up in your mind my choice would be to have the ability to re-wind time. Instantly I would go back probably to last year and attempt to do better in math or especially on my math final where I didn't take it serious and now I am wishing I did. Or going really far back and looking at my grandparents and their parents when they were younger and how they lived compared to today because reading it in a book is one thing and living it in person would be life changing experience. The reason I believe having the power to re-wind time would open up tons of options whether it be Reliving the best moments of your life, Knowing an event happened and you would have the choice to be in the right spot at the right time and witness it or and the biggest reason for me choosing re-wind time is to be able to Undo some of the biggest mistakes you make in your life. Now of course people say you learn from your mistakes but it's really debatable when you know that you have the power to go back and change them. A side from that I can honestly say there isn't alot in my life that i would go back and want to change. Thinking more I would probably use the power and in the future re-do my high school year because it's slowly coming to an end and it's something in my life that i would definitely want to revisit or re-live. Lastly to be able to relive your whole life if you wanted and in a sense "Live for ever".

2 comments:

  1. Good start, Colin. Perhaps go into detail describing one specific example. Needs some proofreading. Focus on diction and specific, creative description. Consider some similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - justify your text left - not centered.

    ReplyDelete